Terms & Conditions of Masterclass Bookings
When a booking for a masterclass is made, the following terms apply to the agreed booking:
- To secure a place at a masterclass, payment will be required by Coram Tomorrow's Achievers reflecting the advertised cost of attendance at each masterclass, as follows:
- Parents/carers can make payment online at https://www.tomorrowsachievers.co.uk/masterclasses, or by cheque or over the phone – a student's place is confirmed once payment is received.
- For students who apply for a Bursary (Grant) towards the masterclass costs, the student's place is confirmed once the Bursary (Grant) has been approved. More information on Bursaries here:
- School bookings – places can be temporarily held by Coram Tomorrow's Achievers whilst children's details are confirmed. The school will be invoiced once final numbers are confirmed.
- In the event that a parent, carer or school cancels the booking, the following cancellation charges will apply on payments made towards the masterclass:
- More than 21 days before the date of the masterclass, there will be no charge for cancellation and a full refund – or credit for a future masterclass – will be offered.
- 21 days or less before the date of the masterclass, 50% of the fee will be issued as a credit note or a refund.
- 7 days or less before the date of the masterclass, we regret that no refund will be possible.
- In the event that Coram Tomorrow's Achievers has to cancel an advertised masterclass at any stage, a full refund or credit for a future masterclass will be offered.